Endless Tea Studios Oy
Based in Jyväskylä, Finland
Gravitoid is a gravity based physics puzzle game for Android and iOS. The goal is to reach the wormhole at the end of the level by using gravity to your advantage and by solving puzzles on the way. Gravitoid is currently in soft launched on Android with first chapter containing 50 levels.
The project started in fall 2015 at the Jyväskylä Game Lab –project which is a collaboration of the University of Jyväskylä and the Jyväskylä University of Applied sciences. The early production was done while most team members had their studies so the progress was slow. In the early 2017 team members where able to fully concentrate on the project and the game was soft launched for Android in the fall of 2017 and finally published early 2018.
- Satisfying yet easy-to-learn gameplay mechanics.
- A multitude of levels with many ways of solving each level.
- On top of being a puzzle the game has an addicting explorational feel to it.
- Collect in-game-currency to buy power-ups, cosmetic upgrades and unlock levels.
- Currently it has 50 handcrafted levels in one universe and more to come!
- Customizable character.
Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "PGC Helsinki 2016: Gravitoid is a physics puzzler set in space"
- Glen Fox, Pocket Gamer
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Endless Tea Studios Oy
Endless Tea Studios is a two man indie team located in Jyväskylä, Central Finland.
More information on Endless Tea Studios Oy, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game design, programming, analytics
Art design, 3D art, game design
Game design, programming
Sales and marketing